Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Victorine Easter Challenge

 Hi Everyone,
These cards are for the current Victorine Originals Challenge located HERE.    Last I checked it was not posted yet, but you could be the first.  The challenge is to make an Easter card.  I made two because they were so fun and so opposite.  The first one is kind of Traditional.  I used a gray background for the sentiment part and balanced it with more gray on the left side in the strip of designer cardstock.
The typical purple for Easter is punched on one side with an EK Success border punch and I used a Memory Box Dogwood Blossom stuck on with glue and a mini brad  Happy Easter is a Victorine Originals stamp
 
The second card I call Mixed Easter because I have both the Christian cross with the Victorine rose stamped on the designer cardstock and the secular Easter Bunny.  No eggs or basket though. I just couldn't fit them in.  These are both glued onto a piece of burlap as I LOVE texture on a card most any time.  These were fun to make.  Check out the Victorine Challenge and make one of your own.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love the bunny and wooden cross against the burlap.
    Hope you had a great break!

    ReplyDelete